107 Main Street | Kindersley, SK
Our immediate goal is to attract and retain an individual optometrist or an optometric couple to sign on for two or more years who may be interested in a transition to partial or full ownership. One who would like to establish roots and connections. It's self motivated independent, friendly reliable service minded people with an interest in business.
- It is a perfect location for learning, earning, and living.
- A wide variety of patient demographics and unique needs to constantly challenge your skills and knowledge. Aspects of training will be utilized on a routine basis so no skills go rusty, and areas of interest is welcome.
- Low cost of living and recreation.
- Plenty Of local activities to get involved with outside work.
- The community is currently underserved so there is lots of room to grow be as busy as you wish the community needs more optometrists.
- Active and loyal patient base, patients and customers have been coming to us for 20 to 30 years and involve multi generational families.
- Ours is an independent practice with note franchise revenue code of requirements.
Ample opportunity to see ocular emergencies/emergencies in addition to routine primary care. Beautiful location, friendly community, and fantastic team to work with. Practice able to handle full scope family optometry. In a brand new facility hosting multiple exam lanes and a full upper level living suite. State of the art equipment including Maestro OCT, Optomap imaging, FDT, pachymetry, as well as direct access to Medmont corneal topography/meibornianography, Humphrey visual field analyzer, and in-house lab via our sister location. Comes with fully stocked modern dispensary and an in-house inventory of disposable lenses for retail.
Applications sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org